With the start of a new month comes a new set of classes offered by the Steps to Success program.
There are 11 scheduled classes being offered this month, with topics ranging from spelling tips to keyboarding.
The first class for August will be on Thursday, where the instructors will teach social media from nine until noon.
Below is the full list of the classes being offered this month:
- Social Media (August 2, 9:00am-12:00pm)
- Microsoft Word (Thursdays, August 9-30, 1:00pm-3:00pm)
- Using APA (August 28, 1:00pm-3:00pm)
- Spelling Tips (August 7, 9:00am-3:00pm)
- Learners’ Permit Prep (Fridays, August 10-31, 9:00am-12:00pm)
- Punctuation (August 14, 9:00am-3:00pm)
- Resumes, Cover Letters and Interview Skills (August 15, 9:00am-3:00pm)
- PowerPoint (August 13, 9:00am-3:00pm)
- Essay Writing (August 21, 9:00am-3:00pm)
- Excel (August 20&27, 10:00am-3:00pm)
- Keyboarding (Fridays, 9:00am-3:00pm)
In addition to the eleven different classes, Steps to Success is offering learning lunches, which will cover either job search skills or conversational English depending on the day of the week.
If you’d like more information, or would like to register for a class, you can call 204-677-5016.
All of the classes are free to attend, though you are asked to register.